I was thirty when I woke up this morning. Holy crap on a cheese box. Thir-ty.
You know what thirty feels like? No? Me neither. I’m still a willfully obscure teenager in my mind.
Although I did know one thing when July came along: some changes were in order.
First up, an overhaul of this blog. Of course my blog suffers first. So. No more ads, no more bullshit. No kidding.
Old posts are still here, but I wanted to start with a somewhat clean slate, so V2 it is. And yes, it’s an excuse to change the theme to something I really, really, seriously love.
Shit I did when I wasn’t around (I have been gone for too long, in case you didn’t *sob* notice):
- Cut my hair. This isn’t new, but it’s been a while since the last one, so. Yay!
- Colored my hair. Holy shit, my virgin (albeit very dry) hair!
- Started a new blog with my (I should note: reluctant) sisters.
- Tried running and exercising. And failing miserably.
- Bought a bike. My childhood dream come true, you guys.
My bike has been receiving a lot of attention lately, as we (and by “we”, I meant Paulie) gave the bike a makeover that I think it needs. More on that later as it deserves a special little post of its own.
Now shoo for a while. Let me blow my cake in peace.