More and more, bloggers are finding great use for making forms with Google Docs. I’ve seen it used for contest submission organization, link exchange, paid opp application and many, many others. Aside from being free, all you need is a Gmail account to get started. It’s pretty easy to make a form using Google Docs, but if you’re a first-time user, here’s how to make one:
- Log on to Google Docs using your Gmail account.
- Immediately below the Google Docs logo, there’s a Create New drop-down. Click on form to edit your new form.
- A new tab/window will open where you can input the information you need to gather from your target audience.
- You can change the theme to fit the topic of the form! Just look for the button Theme:Plain somewhere in the upper left and click on it.
- When finished, make sure to click the Save button on the far upper right corner of your screen.
And that’s it! You’re done! Now where’s the URL of the form, the one that you give to those who you want to fill up the form? It’s in the bottom part of your screen, highlighted in black. Well, not pure black. It’s actually #F6F6F6, if I have to be exact about it. LOL.
Now, go and make one for yourself and discover all the wonderful options offered by Google Docs!