If you’re a blogger and an active Facebook user, you will find that Networked blogs is the best thing that happened since slice bread. Why? It will let you auto-publish your new blog posts on your Facebook account, that’s why. So let’s get straight to registering your site on Networked Blogs:
- Log on to your Facebook account.
- Type Networked Blogs in the search box on the upper part of Facebook then hit Enter.
- There’s a Register a blog button somewhere in the right. Click on it.
- Fill up the details needed (blog name, URL, feed URL, etc.) and click on Next if you’re through.
- Click on the big blue Yes button if asked “Are you the author of..”.
- Choose Use widget to verify ownership and click on Install Widget.
- Copy the code that will appear to a text widget on your blog, save it and Click Verify Widget on the Networked Blogs page.
- You will be informed that verification is successful. Click Next.
The next part is syndicating your blog. And no, that’s not a bad thing for blogs. The following steps will enable auto-publishing on your wall for new blog posts.
- Click on Set Up Syndication (the big blue button).
- A new tab/window will open. Choose Add Facebook Targetand click on it.
- A pop-up will appear, choose the Facebook Profile or Fan Page whose wall you’d like your new posts to appear in.
- You can choose to further customize the auto-post by clicking on the option and ticking or un-ticking the presented options.
And there you go. Every time you publish a new post, Networked Blogs will automatically post it on your wall or FB fan page.