One good way of increasing readership and exposure, as well as attracting advertisers to your blog is to make a Facebook page for it. Setting up a Facebook page is a breeze, so here’s a quick tutorial on how to get from here to there:
- Log on to your Facebook account.
- Type the word “pages” on the search box located in the upper part of Facebook upon login.
- There will appear two groups of results, one for Apps, and one for Facebook. Click on Facebook pages under the Facebook group of results.
- You will be presented with a page full of Facebook pages. Somewhere in the upper right corner, there’s a Create A Page button. Click on it.
- Choose Brand or Product, then Website as your category, tick the “I agree..” box then click blue Get Started button.
There you go. You’ve already created a page for your blog! It will only take you a couple of minutes to set up one, although getting tons of people to like your page, well, it can take some time (and some effort on your part). If you are a member of supportive groups like the Pinay Mommies Community on Facebook, then it will be a tad easier to get people to like your blog’s Facebook page. If you aren’t, there’s still a lot of ways which you can attract Facebook users to Like your blog. Holding a contest, for instance. But that’s for another blog post altogether.