Oh yes, you actually can. Good thing to know if you’re holding a monthly contest, or just want to hold a grudge against anyone who will decide in the future that they had enough of your blog updates and don’t want to see emails from your feed again. LOL. I like to keep tabs on what’s going on behind the scenes: who my loyal readers are, and who subscribes to me just because it’s required. It also helps me decide whether or not to be nice to a person in the future. LOL. Anyways, so here are the steps to activate that notification feature when somebody unsubscribes
- Log on to your Google FeedBurner account.
- Select and click the blog that you want to activate the feature on.
- Click the Publicize tab, then the Email Subscriptions link on the left side of your screen.
- Scroll down a bit and you will see a check box next to the words: Send me an email whenever people unsubscribe (will be sent to your “from” address)
- Tick the box and hit the gray Save button.
That’s it! You will receive an every time someone unsubscribes from your feed after activating the feature. Now go plot something evil for that unsubscriber. LOL. JK.