If you notice, blogs feeds you subscribed through email reach your inbox at different times. It’s because you can determine when your feed will be delivered to your readers. Note that this only applies to feeds burned through Google’s Feedburner. How? Here’s a quick tutorial:
- Log-in to your FeedBurner account.
- Pick the feed that you want to customize and click on it.
- Go to the Publicize tab and navigate to the Email Subscriptions link found on the left side of your screen.
- Activate the Email Subscriptions feature if you haven’t yet. Otherwise, skip to step 5.
- Find the Delivery Options link that will appear below the Email Subscriptions link and click on it.
- Select your Timezone and Schedule Email Delivery.
- Save your settings.
That’s it! FeedBurner will deliver any daily updates within this window according to the timezone you selected above. Of course you should pick a time when majority of your readers are most likely in front of the computer and are checking their emails.