In the process of transferring your Blogger blog list/blogroll to your WordPress blog, you’ll need to know what your Google Reader user ID is. It’s pretty simple to get this particular information. Just follow the steps below:
- Login to your Gmail Account (the same email/username you use to log on to your Blogger account).
- Navigate to the Reader link at the upper left corner of your screen.
- Click on All Items (after Home on the left hand side of the screen).
- Look at your address bar. It should display a URL quite like this:
- The 20digits after https://www.google.com/reader/view/?tab=my#stream/user%2F and before %2Fstate%2Fcom.google%2Freading-list should be your Google Reader user ID.
OR, if you already have a custom a Google profile and have a custom URL, just go to:
You’ll find under Choose a custom URL your 20 digit user ID at the end of the second option.
So there you go. Now that you know how your user ID and how to make a new folder in Google Reader, you can now proceed to transfer your Blogger blog list/blogroll to your WordPress blog.