What do you do? I am doing what a stubborn person does, that is, tough it out and strive to make it happen albeit off schedule. The story is, we’re supposed to have settled on a new home by now. The problem is, the owner of the place that we’re looking to rent hasn’t arrived yet, thus we haven’t handed over our payment for the deposit and the advance. The caretaker keeps saying that the owner will come this day, and he doesn’t, then we wait another day. It’s really irritating, like the caretaker doesn’t even actually know when the owner is coming. The former is the only one who has contact with the latter, and doesn’t seem to want us to have the contact number, so you can imagine how pissed off I am.
Yes, I know I should be looking into another house, but this is the most practical one to move into, since it’s near my mom’s house and we can share the Internet and thus its bill. Also, I’ve already set my mind on this house, what with the caretaker earlier promising us that we will get it and has been urging us to move since I can’t remember when. Now that we have decided to move, he seems to have second thoughts about us renting. Now what the fuck do you make of that? So right now we’re still staying at my mom’s house, and hopefully the owner comes one of these days or else I’m going to have to use my ninja technique and find a way to contact the owner directly. I haven’t done so because I know it would be disrespectful of the caretaker, but if he plays with us like this, he is going to get what he asks for.